Apply before: 31-08-23
Posted on 01-06-23
Do you want to free the world from bad data?
We build an open commerce platform which helps our customers to connect globally. Together with our highly respected customers we provide a scalable, performative, and sustainable retail flow.
The people at Btwentyfour love to make complicated things easy to use.
What does your working day look like?
Together with your IT Operations colleagues you build, maintain and ensure that our infrastructure services are the best they can be. Our core systems are hosted on Microsoft platforms running on Azure Cloud.
In this company we work closely together and a question or an answer is seldom more than a ‘hello’ away. We love to solve problems and realize opportunities together.
Work might include on-call responsibilities.
Key requirements / need to have
- Expert knowledge of Azure ecosystem including Storage Accounts, SQL DB, VMs, Backups and related services.
- Expert experience with Windows Server administration and management.
- Experience from working with Azure networking, including Virtual Networks, Subnets, NSGs, and Load Balancers.
- Experience in Cloud performance monitoring, profiling, and tuning.
- IT security experience, including best practices for application and network security.
- Proficiency in Azure Web App management, and troubleshooting.
- A degree in the Information Technology field or the equivalent of practical work experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus / nice to have
- Experience working with large SQL databases and database pools.
- Certificate administration/management.
- Compliance related work (ISO27001 SOC2)
- Managed File Transfer, knowledge of FTP/SFTP/AS2 protocols
- Managing Enterprise infrastructure Service solutions.
- Script language programming of operations tasks on relevant platforms.
- Experience from 2nd/3rd line support and Incident Management.
- General experience of the retail industry.
- A structured mindset with attention to details, because we have a complex infrastructure with many integrations.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills, because we love to work together in pairs or groups.
- High sense of responsibility and self-management, because we will tell you what the goal is, not how to get there.
- Creative and curious, because we need to build smarter solutions for the team and for Btwentyfour’s customers.
OK, I’d love to hear more – how do I proceed?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will take it from there. Include a brief description of why you are applying for this job, and a LinkedIn link or an attachment of your CV.