Apply before: 30-12-22
Posted on 15-09-22
What does your working day look like?
Together with your IT Operations colleagues you build, watch over and ensure that our infrastructure services are the best they can be. Our core systems are hosted on Microsoft platforms and most new development is native to Azure Cloud. You will also be working with a wide range of 3rd party systems such as Managed File transfer and Transport Layer services.
You will be practicing your PowerShell skills daily, but we will also value your knowledge of managing older and unique pieces of infrastructure.
In this company we work closely together and a question or an answer is seldom more than a ‘hello’ away. We love to solve problems and realize opportunities together.
Key requirements / need to have
- A few years’ experience of working in similar positions
- A degree in the Information Technology field or the equivalent of practical work experience
- Strong background from Windows Server and Infrastructure administration
- Azure Cloud knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus / nice to have
- Azure Cloud knowledge:
- IAAS administration
- Storage Accounts
- Azure MSSQL/My SQL
- Virtual Networks/Subnets/NSGs
- Load Balancers
- Monitoring and Log Analytics
- Managed File Transfer, knowledge of FTP/SFTP/AS2 protocols
- Managing Enterprise infrastructure Service solutions.
- Certificate administration/management.
- Script language programming of operations tasks on relevant platforms.
- Experience from 2nd/3rd line support and Incident Management
- General experience from the retail industry is a big plus.
- A structured mindset with attention to details, because we have a complex infrastructure with many integrations.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills, because we love to work together in pairs or groups.
- High sense of responsibility and self-management, because we will tell you what the goal is, not how to get there.
- Creative and curious, because we need to build smarter solutions for the team and for Btwentyfour’s customers.