Apply before: 01-04-22
Posted on 24-01-22
What does your working day look like?
We work in teams, meaning most of the work you do in a day is in collaboration with others. The nature of our business and our infrastructure puts a high demand on flexibility. We believe that working in well-functioning teams is the way to respond best to that challenge.
There are just a couple of simple agile rituals which we follow, so to a considerable extent it is up to each team to decide on their own ways of working.
For our customers we transport and store substantial amounts of data. Most tasks even if far away from the central mechanisms need to take this into consideration. It could be in the shape of understanding how the customer is supposed to be able to work with a large table of data, or it could be from a pure performance or cost perspective.
If you are looking for easy challenges this is not the place, but if you want to solve difficult problems and deliver high quality software together with other talented and super friendly colleagues, then we would love to have you.
Our work policy is built around hybrid principles. Our geographical base is around Uppsala and Stockholm, with headquarters in central Uppsala just next to the station. We like to meet a couple of days a week in the office and sometimes also outside the office and outside office hours just because we like to hang out.
Key requirements / need to have
- A few years’ experience from .NET backend development with C#. We do not count seniority in years worked, but we value experience.
- A degree in the Information Technology field or the equivalent of practical work experience.
- A solid understanding of Databases and working with large sets of data. Preferably in both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience from working with modern development practices, such as Agile, Modern Testing and CI/CD.
- Fundamental understanding of IT Security.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus / nice to have
- Azure Cloud knowledge. We build many of our solutions natively in Azure, so understanding the following concepts helps:
- IAAS administration
- Virtual Networks/Subnets/NSGs
- Load Balancers
- Monitoring and Log Analytics
- MSSQL specific experience.
- Managed File Transfer, knowledge of FTP/SFTP/AS2 protocols.
- Managing Enterprise infrastructure Service solutions.
- In-depth knowledge about IT Security concepts.
- Incident Management experience.
- Experience from the retail industry is a big plus, especially if it is in a technical role.
- A structured mindset with attention to details, because we have a complex infrastructure with many integrations.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills, because we love to work together in pairs or groups.
- High sense of responsibility and self-management, because we will tell you what the goal is, not how to get there.
- Creative and curious, because we need to build smarter solutions for the team and for Btwentyfour’s customers.
OK, I’d love to hear more – how do I proceed?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will take it from there. Include a brief description of why you are applying for this job, and a LinkedIn link or an attachment of your CV.