Apply before: 30-12-22
Posted on 15-10-22
What does your working day look like?
As a Backend developer, you will be part of the one of our agile development teams. Together you will write high-quality and testable code using tools such as C# and Azure for our backend services, as well as doing some unit testing along the way. You will also be working with our SQL database, which is the foundation of our product that helps us solve complex business logic in several systems.
We also hope that you like to work closely with others and value teamwork as highly as we do; here you will be working cross-functionally and in close collaboration with not only your team but Product Owners, QA Specialists and other colleagues within product development. The nature of our business and our infrastructure puts a high demand on flexibility. Therefore, a well-functioning team is at the top of our priority list. Each team is responsible for their own ways of working, except for a few simple agile rituals such as our standups, which we all take part in. If you have any ideas on how to make your team or our Product even better, we expect that you work together with the team to make it happen. If you also love developing yourself and make sure to share your knowledge with others, we will get along great!
We think that you have:
- A few years’ experience from .NET backend development with C#. We do not count seniority in years worked, but we value experience.
- A degree in the Information Technology field or the equivalent of practical work experience.
- A solid understanding of Databases and working with large sets of data. Preferably in both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience from working with modern development practices, such as Agile, Modern Testing and CI/CD.
- Fundamental understanding of IT Security.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus / nice to have
- Azure Cloud knowledge. We build many of our solutions natively in Azure, so understanding the following concepts helps:
- IAAS administration
- Virtual Networks/Subnets/NSGs
- Load Balancers
- Monitoring and Log Analytics
- MSSQL specific experience.
- Managed File Transfer, knowledge of FTP/SFTP/AS2 protocols.
- Managing Enterprise infrastructure Service solutions.
- In-depth knowledge about IT Security concepts.
- Incident Management experience.
- Experience from the retail industry is a big plus, especially if it is in a technical role.
To thrive in this position, we believe you enjoy solving complex issues that come with handling large amounts of data. You get motivated by taking a project across the finish line and you know how to plan, and what to prioritize. All this with an understanding of the unique value it has created for our customers.
Other than that, we think that you just like us enjoy an after-work from time to time, or perhaps you enjoy running and will join our group of employees that do that over lunch?
OK, I’d love to hear more – how do I proceed?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will take it from there. Include a brief description of why you are applying for this job, and a LinkedIn link or an attachment of your CV.