Apply before: 30-09-23
Posted on 15-10-22
Do you want to rid the world of bad data?
We build an open commerce platform which helps our customers to connect globally. Together with our highly respected customers we provide a scalable, performative, and sustainable retail flow.
The people at Btwentyfour love to make complicated things easy to use.
What does your working day look like?
We deliver business value by working closely together in agile development teams, where our utmost goal is to deliver Business value. Our documented Ways-of-working gives guidance on what we need to align on but leaves a lot of freedom to each team to choose their day-to-day processes and tools.
As a backend developer you will be working with a tech stack containing C#, MSSQL and Azure Cloud.
Your co-workers will be other frontend and backend developers, a tech lead, QA engineers and a Product owner. You have a staff manager who is not part of the team but who is there to support you.
We believe in demoing what we have done and reflecting on how we did it. Our lessons learned then feedbacks to the team’s process as well as our overarching Ways of working.
Our work policy is built around hybrid principles. Our geographical base is around Uppsala and Stockholm, with headquarters in central Uppsala just next to the train station. We like to meet a couple of days a week in the office, sometimes also outside the office.
Key requirements / need to have
- A few years’ experience from .NET backend development with C#. We do not count seniority in years worked, but we do value experience.
- A degree in the Information Technology field or the equivalent of practical work experience.
- A solid understanding of SQL Databases and how to work with large amounts of data.
- Good understanding of IT Security.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Bonus / nice to have
- Experience in working with larger data sizes in MSSQL.
- .NET 6|7 (Especially if you have migrated larger projects from .NET Framework 4.8 to .NET 6)
- Experience from working with modern development practices, such as Agile, Modern Testing and CI/CD.
- Azure Cloud knowledge. We build some of our solutions for native Azure services but most of it runs on virtual machines.
- Experience or desire to work in lead positions such as Tech Lead or Team Lead.
- Experience in the retail industry and supply chain.
- A structured mindset with attention to details, because we have a complex infrastructure with many integrations.
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills, because we love to work together in pairs or groups.
- High sense of responsibility and self-management, because we will tell you what the goal is, not how to get there.
- Creative and curious, because we need to build smarter solutions for the team and for Btwentyfour’s customers.
OK, I’d love to hear more – how do I proceed?
Send an email to email@example.com and we will take it from there. Include a brief description of why you are applying for this job, and a LinkedIn link or an attachment of your CV.