Apply before: 31-12-23
Posted on 15-10-22
Do you want to join our Integration Team?
At Btwentyfour, you will be a part of building the new global standard for data flow management in the retail industry. You will be part of a growing company where you will join our skilled Integration team. Btwentyfour is looking for you who have a genuine interest in IT technology and have a good communication skill.
This is what your working day looks like:
As part of the Integration Team, you work to create the conversion between our Inhouse XML format and our customers file formats such as Edifact, flat file, json and X12.
By creating generic conversions to and from our platform, we offer our users to connect more of their customers with the least possible modification in their own systems.
As an integrator you will plan, test, and deploy integrations and effectively communicate with customers to meet their expectations and challenges. We work with new integration projects as well as maintenance of existing mappings.
We work in close collaboration to all teams in the company. Some team members are partially a part of our Customer Onboarding Team, and we also assist the Support Team daily, which means a possibility to try different roles within the group.
Who we think you are to succeed in this role:
- You should have a great technical interest and a good communication ability
- Solid experience of EDI / other integration solutions is an advantage
- Previous programming experience is an advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and verbal)
- You are responsible, solution-oriented, and methodical
- Enjoy working in a team but also independently
- Experience from the retail industry is a big plus
You will be part of a team with a great sense of humour and a nice atmosphere.
We also offer you:
- We are a multicultural workplace with competent colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge
- Exciting and challenging work where you through internal training are given the opportunity to constantly develop your skills within the company
- During lunch break we like to train together such as jogging, playing paddle or other sports.
- Our work policy is built around hybrid principles. Our geographical base is Uppsala. We like to meet a couple of days a week in the office and sometimes also outside the office and outside office hours just because we like to hang out.
Send your application today!