Apply before: 29-04-22
Posted on 11-03-22
At Btwentyfour, you will be a part of building the new global standard for data flow management in the retail industry. You will be part of our growing company where you will join our skilled Connection team. Btwentyfour is looking for you, who has a genuine interest in IT technology, good understanding for the different steps in the Supply chain and excellent communication skills!
This is what your working day looks like:
As a part of the Connection team you will plan, test and deploy new message relations in our platform.
Communication with customers takes place mainly via email, but online meetings are also common. The test phase consists of being the intermediary between seller and buyer in the retail supply chain, where you help the parties verify that the data in the file complies with the party’s requirements and enters their system as expected.
The team is also responsible for setting up and maintaining customers communication channels, such as AS2, FTP, SFTP and API.
We work in close collaboration to all teams in the company and some team members are partially a part of our Customer Onboarding Teams, working with new customer integrations and onboarding.
You will be part of a team with a great sense of humor and a nice work atmosphere.
To succeed in this roel we think you are:
- You are responsible and solution-oriented with an eye for details and likes the quest to find the problem
- Is a gem of communication with pedagogical thinking
- You understand all the different activities required by a organisation to deliver goods to the end consumer.
- Thrives on handling many different projects in parallel and has a sense of prioritization
- Previous experience from the Retail industry and Electronical Data Interchange
- Has a technical interest where XML knowledge and previous experience of programming is a great advantage
- Fluent in Swedish and English (written and verbal)
- Driven by self-development and interest in being involved and contributing to the rest of the team’s development
We also offer you:
We are a multicultural workplace with competent colleagues who are happy to share their knowledge
Exciting and challenging work where you through internal training are given the opportunity to constantly develop your skills within the company
On Fridays we gather for breakfast in our nice office space in the city center of Uppsala, next to the Central Station
During lunch break we like to train together such as jogging, playing paddle or other sports.
Our work policy is built around hybrid principles. Our geographical base is around Uppsala and Stockholm. We like to meet a couple of days a week in the office and sometimes also outside the office and outside office hours just because we like to hang out.
Send your application today!