Apply before: 30-06-23
Posted on 31-10-22
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the latest in Cloud and API technology and do you have a natural aptitude for it? You are highly motivated and have a strong curiosity for the web industry and knowledge in RESTful APIs. At Btwentyfour we facilitate seamless digital communication and transaction data interchange for our partners and their customers. Here you will work closely with leaders in the e-commerce and retail industry and help them identify, recommend, and implement solutions. Together with your team, you will ensure that the solutions are optimized for delivering critical data in high availability, real-time enviroment, and work with databases to allow the creation and the support of data migrations and transformations. Planning, testing and deploying API integration are also a critical part of being a part of the Marketplace team.
What does your working day look like?
As a System Solutions Specialist you will be a member of the Connectors API team. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with leaders in the ecommerce and retail industry
- Identify, recommend, and implement solutions for our customers worldwide
- Ensure that the solutions are optimized for delivering critical data in a high availability, real time environment.
- Work with databases and related technologies to allow the creation and the support of data migrations and transformations.
- Plan, test and deploy API integrations and effectively communicate with customers to set expectations, challenges, risks, and decisions.
- Collaborate with our Integration team to create a smooth onboarding and integration for our clients.
- Experience with design, development, deployment, versioning, and maintenance of secure RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Web APIs, HTTP, REST, JSON/XML
- Familiarity with Cloud services (Azure) and microservice architecture
- Comfortable with Server-Side languages (Java), frameworks and platforms
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Containerized application deployments
- 2 or more years of related experience with server-side software development in a test-driven, agile environment
Apart from collaborating with your team you will be in close contact with our customer to set expectations and inform them of challenges, risks, and decisions. To thrive in this position, we believe you enjoy creating solutions that meet our client’s business needs. You get motivated by taking a project across the finish line and you know how to plan, and what to prioritize. All this with an understanding of the unique value it has created for your clients.
Send your application today if you think you are the perfect match for this position!